Wednesday, May 16, 2012

baby snake in the house !!


crochet baby snake toy funny stripes

crochet baby snake toy funny stripes


As i told you i had a couple of projects to finish. Well this is one of them....Miss Snakes now has a baby!!!!
A lovely little snake with silly button eyes (white felt fabric with little plastic black buttons) and bright colour stripes!!!! They really do look like mother and baby, dont you think???

crochet baby snake toy funny stripes stuffed big and smallcrochet snake baby funny toy stuffedcrochet baby snake toy funny stripes big and small stuffedcrochet baby snake toy funny stripes big and small stuffed
crochet baby snake toy funny stripes and yorkie

 I'm gonna crochet a whole snake family...its really easy and im thinking of more sizes...a very small one and a couple of inbetweens...its gonna be a real mess around here and im just loving it!!!!
I'll even try to write down a pattern for it...how hard can it be??

miss snakes and baby crochet toy stuffed close up button eyes





19 comments:

  1. Very sweet and fun snakes! I can imagine a whole family of them piled on your sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, they are so fantastic! A little snake family will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! And I wonder whatever became of the snakes I crocheted when my kids were little?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic - just love them, hehe :) Make lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing at {Homemade By You}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these snakes, they look so fun and cute! I love the idea of a snake family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!
    maybe you could try next for a dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your baby snake! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! gotta love crochet projects...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These guys are just too cute! I love to crochet! Just dropping in from Raising Oranges to follow you and to invite you to link up at Freedom Fridays. So hoping to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing at Freedom Fridays! Hope you are having a marvelous weekend!

      Delete
  12. Your mama and baby snake are so cute! Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great idea, thanks for sharing!love to try something like this.try my blog also http://blissfulsewing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute! I am inviting you to come and be part of my blog hop:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/05/show-your-stuff-24-bread-machine-banana.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute. I wonder what your dog thinks?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so wish I could crochet! These are adorable; my girls would love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are soooooo cute!!!! I want some!!

    Thanks so much for sharing at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up this evening!
    Please don't forget to put my button somewhere on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...