Monday, June 11, 2012

warm weekend drawings

It was a very hot weekend with temperatures up to 37C. Yes, summer is definitely here for good and all i can think of is sunny beaches, cold beer and ouzo in small traditional taverns, summer food, chill out music in small island bars.....i can go on forever!!!!
Instead i spent most of my time doing housework, playing with our puppies and trying to keep cool by drinking lots of ice tea!!! Im trying to loose some weight and i drink green tea all the time to keep me away from food....and i also started to walk 3-4 km a day along with mrB. We go to the park, walk our rounds and then do some stretching, its not much but i was never into exercising (i find it very boring) so i try and force myself not to give up.
On Sunday i took out my coloured pencils and did some drawing to help me relax...nothing special but i hope you like them :)

coloured pencils drawing tree


summer time coloured pencil drawing


coloured pencil drawing farm house

i like to draw simple pictures as if a kid would draw them...im not trying to do anything too much or too artistic...just drawing for the fun of it.
I have to go to the supermarket now, so im gonna leave you...have a GREAT WEEK and BE HAPPY!!!xxx

23 comments:

  1. ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΕΣ ΟΙ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ ΣΟΥ .Ο,ΤΙ ΧΡΕΙΑΖΕΤΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΛΑΙΣΙΩΣΕΙ ΕΝΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΚΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ Ή ΠΑΡΑΜΥΘΙ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peli! I like your drawings! The simpler the better!!
    Good for you that started some exercise! Set a goal and you won't give up!
    The puppies are so lovely! Hope you'll find a safe home for them:-)
    xx
    Angeliki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πέλη μου ευχαριστώ πολύ για την επίσκεψή σου στο σπιτάκι μου!!Καλορίζικο και το δικό σου!!Χαίρομαι που ανταμώσαμε!!Θα τα λέμε

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our temperature today was 48. Ugh! Walking is my favorite form of exercise. It's free and your legs can take you just about anywhere. I'm sure your surroundings are much prettier to look at than what I have here. Once I finish with school, I am gonna make myself get out in the mornings to walk as I've gained a few kilos that don't make me feel very good at all. I like your drawings. I used to love to color when I taught kindergarten -- the kids liked to see me color, too, and I found it so relaxing. have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your drawings. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures. I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/06/live-show-me-what-you-got-linky-party_11.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Το ζωγράφισμα πρέπει πάντα να συνοδεύεται από διασκέδαση

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! Fun colors and themes. Art should be relaxing. Glad you get to enjoy this.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your drawings...They would be adorable transfered onto childrens clothing, like a cute summer T!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such sweet drawings. really lovely. want to invite you to come share this and participate in our linky party here: http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! I wish I could draw like that!! The colors are so vibrant.. LOVE IT!


    Thanks for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...