Tuesday, May 15, 2012

a messy weekend and an apple tree


It was quite a full and messy weekend this one....lots of cooking and house cleaning that had to be done...a few  new crochet projects that i will post later on this week and a lovely night out with mrB to our favorite bar for a couple of beers and good music.
But it wasn't all that....our apartment building is pretty old and every now and then some problem comes up...but this time it was too much! This time we had water coming from ceiling!!! The water pipes from the apartment above broke and all the water was coming through the ceiling right on our heads. Our bathroom and kitchen floor were flooded and there was nothing to do but stare. MrB had the funniest but very practical idea ever....to hung every umbrella we have from the ceiling to collect the water and keep our heads dry :))
I took photos but im too embarrassed to post them...
Today it was market day...so i went for a loooooong walk and bought some fresh fruits (lots of yummy strawberries) and vegetables plus a beautiful new plant for our balcony...stuffed vegetables were our main meal...a delicious Greek dish...and the night ended with pizza and a dvd movie...beautiful!
I also did some drawing....a colourful apple tree for my best friend Iwanna....she likes my tree drawings so i decided to make one especially for her... :)
So IWANNA this ones for you with all my love!!!!!!!

apple tree coloured drawing


14 comments:

  1. It is really cute!!! I saw your name on the side of T's treasures & I thought I like lovely messes! So I had to stop by & I am glad I did! That is just the cutest tree! I have to show my daughter she will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official, i'm in love with your trees ♥

    Ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ για την...μηλιά! Εύχομαι η φαντασία σου να είναι πάντα πολύχρωμη!!!

    *Σε παρακαλώ ανέβασε τις "ντροπιαστικές" φωτογραφίες, νομίζω ότι ήρθε η ώρα οι θαυμαστές σου να δούμε και την ανθρώπινη πλευρά σου ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the flooding. I know how you feel. Our building isn't so old, but someone put their satellite on the roof and hammered til there were cracks, so a couple of years ago when we had a really hard rain, the water was coming through the roof to the ceiling in the kids bedroom and it was like a waterfall down the wall. We need rain here but every season I pray it won't rain too much. Our landlord said he would fix the roof but he never did anything. Typical! Glad to hear you had a nice evening despite the mess. I need to start drawing. Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also know from old buildings...
    Nice drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 41AB1BenicioB99391/12/23 01:30

    79644
    binance

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...