Friday, November 23, 2012

hooks !!!

bamboo crochet hooks plastic metallic

I like knitting....but crocheting is my big big love...so as i get more and more into it i collect more and more hooks....im getting addicted to buying all different kinds....so far i have these!
they're all different....made of plastic, metal, bamboo and a combination of plastic and metal....of course im going to buy more of them...with decorations on them this time!!
One more thing i also love is this vintage "pic.nic" plastic bag....its a small Japanese lunch bag back from the 80s that my brother gave to me and i fell in love with it the moment i saw it!!! its perfect for my hooks and i can also carry 2-3 different yarns in it. The perfect crochet kit for my outings and especially for my 5-hour-train trips to Athens!!!
...so where do you keep your hooks ??? I'd love to hear your ideas....













5 comments:

  1. Τί όμορφα χρώματα!!!
    Και τα βελονάκια σου κ' το τσαντάκι, είναι υπέροχα!!!
    Και το σημαντικό είναι πως τα αξιοποιείς κ' δεν τα έχεις μόνο για... συλλογή!!!
    Φιλάκια!!!
    Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...