Thursday, March 15, 2012

meet the girls...

5 and a half years old, my beautifull shih-tzu lady FANI. Smart and funny, full of energy and always hunrgy. She can do many tricks which she learned on her own...she discovers a new one and then trains me to say the right command... She is a true friend and helped me through some very diffficult times when noone else could...
and presenting the devil herself.....SISSY, my 2 and a half years old yorkie...fast as lightning and a pure talent when it comes to acting...she's very possesive over me and her toys but she gets away with everything thanks to her never ending kisses and cuddles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...